Tuesday 15 June 2021

My kandinsky

Hi bloggers and welcome back 

This week I have been learning how to do kandinsky with screencastify because Miss taylor has teached us how to.I am proud of this work because I had to make it by myself  without anybody.The part I found challenging was screencastify because when I tried to do it with my headphones on it wouldn't work.

Blog you soon!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mischa,
    Well done Mischa! I love how you explained about your problem and how you were able to solve the problem yourself. Chrome Music Lab is fun isn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed using it. Well done for being able to share your video onto your blog. Why do you think we have been learning how to use screencastify? How will screencastify help our learning?
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Miss Taylor,
      It is very fun when you keep on trying to do it over and over again,and at the end you did it at last so you can put it on your blog. I think screencastify help us learn more because when you are doing it you learn how to use it on you first try. I love chrome music lab because it is fun to make music with different shapes anywhere you want. Do you like music too?

      Delete